Friday, September 9, 2011

Violet

My gorgeous little god daughter is celebrating her 5th birthday today.  As I have all my nieces celebrating birthdays around this time of the year, I opted to use the same image (to be fair) on all cards; hence why cute Marci has been making a regular appearance.  For this card I decided to personalise the card by using raised sticky back letters to spell out the birthday girls name and of course this (her name) influenced my colour selection. A recycled length of lime green satin ribbon was added for interest, a few little flowers by Prima and Kaisercarft to decorate the name plate and black rhinestones complete the look.   



The Polka dot paper is from Black and White Timeless Paper Pad by Kaisercraft, while the cardstock was Ladybug weave by AC Cardstock and Purple from DCWV Cardstock - neutrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment