Friday, September 9, 2011

Flirty Edward in blue, green and white

Today I have put together this little card using Flirty Edward from the Greeting Farm.  The colour selection of green, blue and white was made so I could play along with the girls from Bizzy Becs and enter their current challenge (for details head here http://bizzybecsstore.blogspot.com/). 
I have avoided adding embellishments opting for this cleaner look as the card was made for an older male in mind.  As this is a birthday card a pocket has been added on the inside flap to accomodate a gift card.




I would like to enter this card in the following challenge:
 Bizzy Becs - Blue, green and white.  http://bizzybecsstore.blogspot.com/

Materials used to make this card:
Stamp - Flirty Edward froom The Greeting Farm
Ink- Momento, Tuxedo Black
Cardstock- Brilliant blue by Quill
Papers- Green polka dot paper was from my old scrapbooking stash, Tree print and textured blue/green was from my DCWV Neutrals cardstock book. 
Copics (sketch) - W1, E50, E51, E55, E57, G20, G21, G24, B23, B24, Y04, Y08.

No comments:

Post a Comment