Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gift Box

This little project started off life as a diorama card, inspired by the one I recently spied at http://www.limetart.com/ .  However, I was not happy with the way it was coming together- so I altered it - ending up with this little gift box.  Despite not being that happy with the end result, I have enjoyed playing around with it...I made this with someone special in mind- hence the little initial on the flower.









To make this card I used:
Beige French Satin Ribbon
Ornate button and initial from Spotlight
Kaisercraft Black Rhinestones
Black hat feathers from Spotlight
Kaisercraft "feather" and sentiment stamp from English Rose Collection
Papers- Avalon 'Illusion' and 'Fantasy' and 'After five Collection' by Kaisercraft.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Amanda. this is just beautiful and your flower is stunning.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete